Sunday, October 31, 2010

Packaging Design



Create PACKAGING FOR QUAKER’S NEW ‘CHILLED CREAMY OATS’ (English brand), product for young women looking for a truly delicious healthy snack.

There were four flavours set in the brief, in which I went forward and researched their properties, e.g. Apples are good for weight loss, Cinnamon was shown to lower cholesterol levels, Raspberries/ berries are good at boosting the immune system and lastly Syrup is good for detoxifying. (See Golden Syrup. Maple syrup diet).
Using this, my concept came to be. I used black and white photography to combine the image of the flavour with its purpose. I went for a clean look but although it has a fun feel, it still depicts the healthy aspect that I wanted to get across. It is a simple but eye-catching design that moves away from the usual fruity designs we would see on the shelf.




No comments:

Post a Comment